20 November 2008

First quiz of comet journey



So, I think I have been in the great outdoors, cold vans, and cold cars too long....what are these? When I saw them along my walk I thought: mule deer, elk cows, deer..... then I decided....I just don't know. I do know that somehow the animals are starting to fear me less, or not at all, and I wonder if this is good. I know I have a friend, Country, who should be able to confirm the identity of theses animals. I also know that any time any person can stop any vehicle and get out and just walk in any direction in any part of this country for any distance, then that person will come across these, at least to me, wonders, and more. Friend Rick 'Gumby" S. , how is that for a redundant, run-on sentence!!??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad to see supervan is fixed -- you should be a wildlife photographer!!! tgif - my friend stay warm - safe travels!! d

My Life said...

I think that they might be Mule Deer?