13 October 2008

8 day gut check




This is day number 8. I have traveled 3200 miles and every thing I see is spectacular in one way or the other.

Today, crossing from Wyoming into Montana I had my first vision of why I am on this trip. This country is so big, and so beautiful, which is easy to forget sometimes, that it made the possibilities seem endless. I have a lot of miles ahead, but wow, what a great drive for thinking, seeing, and even fending off all of the animal attacks.

Tonight, October 13th (Native American Day, no less) my sparse budget allowed for a stop in a tiny motel in Powder River, Montana. Tomorrow I am heading for Little Big Horn then to Yosemite.

I miss the people I love back in PA and elsewhere, but man....what a great trip.

~sean

~scm

1 comment:

Julia said...

I MISS YOU DOC SEAN!