13 October 2008

The animal attacks continue





I thought I was making this up when the eagle came at me in Canada, but now there is a pattern. Everywhere I go there are animals running across the road, or at me. A guy at a gas station told me that this time of the year, because of there are no people, that the animals are everywhere.

Even the prairie dogs were mean. There as a sign saying not to feed them, which this lady ignored, but I did not go near them.

I took this picture of the deer lying down because I want to know what it means. I know when cows lie down it is supposed to rain, but what were these wild deer doing lying down looking at me with that carnivorous look.

And, in case there is any doubt, I wrote my name in the mud before bedding down one night and in the morning there was clear evidence of animals prowling my site.

No comments: