29 October 2008

A big giant, massive, open country


Some people choose to live with not many neighbors.


Sun Crater, a 900 year old lava field from a volcano called Wupatki.
I am not ashamed to admit that the 1/2 mile climb to the crater, which was, I am sure, straight up, winded me desperately.

There are just so many cool rocks, and walls, and mountains, I wanted to be next to at least one of them.


This seems like a very important pipeline, but...

...if this is the pipe that pipes whatever the Transwestern Pipeline pipes then people are not getting that particular resource.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

oops, sorry, I messed up my first post. I just wanted to say that I just saw your blog. I love taking road trips. I starting your blog from the beginning so that I could see how or where the idea came for your journey.

All I have to say that your reasoning is totally interesting,

Can't wait to catch up on all your posts and read your updates.

Safe Journey,

PS. I love the pictures!! : )

My Life said...

I hope that you were able to see Spider Rock ...