14 October 2008

On Top Of The World


Driving around a snow blocked mountain, down a fairly narrow and scary road, I came to this overlook. There are points in all of our lives when we feel the energy. At this point, on this spot, today, Oct. 14, 2008, I looked out at the sun drenched landscape, and I felt it. The spot was Bear Creek Montana. I looked around, breathed in the cold air, and there I was. At some point on this trip I am going to have a birthday. If it were possible, on that day, I would be in this spot, in this moment. There was a big giant world under my feet and I was ready for it to swallow me up and make me part of the mission of good.

Schultz and Lox and Michael M. if we could take every kid who did not make it in every rfa community program every year, or every kid who is not going to make it, this is where I would take them. I would follow the Lox dream and form a "camp of hope" and it would be in this valley, near Bear Creek Montana.

As it is, I'll accept the energy of the moment. ~scm

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't help but notice that Sean always talks about these wide open spaces with no one there - and yet he always includes pictures of himself in those places. It leaves me to wonder - who is taking all the pictures of him? There must be someone else involved......