18 October 2008

More crazy deer and onions




How I have not hit an animal with my van yet is amazing. They keep jumping into the road, and I am still sure it has something to do with that eagle attacking me way back in Canada.

This green tractor is being followed by a truck full of onions. It is my first exposure to onion harvesting equipment, though I certainly eat and cook with my full share of onions.

I also seem to be following, roughly, the Oregon Trail and this photo with the creek is one of the fresh water holes along the route.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Oregon Trail? Nothing good happens on the Oregon Trail.

Sean's van has broken an axle. Lose 2 days.

Sean has bought 50 lbs of sunflower seeds but he can only carry 25 back to the van.

Sean has died of dysentery.

Anonymous said...

Was this song blaring out of your 8track when you cruised into every town along the way?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnhBzoUZCUU