13 October 2008

A few more animals crossing the road




It is incredible. Everyday, I am hitting the brakes to avoid animals that are running in front of me. My friend Kenny H. says I threw something at that eagle back in Canada to incur this wrath, but that is not true. Actually, I think it is a deeper message reminding me that life is far less complicated than we think. I used to tell friends at work that the really important things in life should be measured against how your tomato garden was doing that year. I believe that again...oh and get yourself a good pumpkin. That is important.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you found a girlfriend on the trip. Remember those are utters.

Squish

Anonymous said...

GREAT BLOG!! Gary and I are enjoying reading your journal. I am so jealous that I am going to plan a trip for sooner than later with Gibson.

Gary wants to know if you have any recipes or ideas for cabbage soup.

The badlands are so cool. Desolate country you are probing, there, Sean. have fun

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Vdrfcnjstw&NR=1