28 October 2008

Interesting day in the desert


I went on a snake hunt and found myself in a very, very large desert with beautiful mountains in the background. Wow, I say.


The elusive roadrunner. I have been looking for this guy for days, and I finally found him, while pulling over to, um, er, use the roadside.


I think this was just a cool photo of a boat, a pink boat, by itself in a desert lot. As far as I could tell there was no water for a lot, lot, lot of miles.




This is just a good looking cow, bull, steer?

1 comment:

My Life said...

Hey Sean,

I'm sure you have seen this quote before ?? LIFE ... is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out and proclaiming .. " WOW WHAT A RIDE!! "

:)

For some reason your present journey made me think of this quote ..