15 October 2008

Wapiti Wyoming




Since I had to drive around the snowed in pass I went through Wapiti and along the Yellowstone river valley. It turned out to be a great route. I stopped for a cup of coffee at this cool little drive thru stand to get a good start on the day. Then I stopped at this general store where I met Johnny, a real estate agent who relocated here from Memphis TN, 5 years ago (actually, I just noticed that you can see his reflection in the window...and he told me the dog was friendly, in spite of my hesitation). He took my picture and then gave me his card assuring me that I would be back here looking for a house in the near future. I am not sure he is not right. Just outside of Wapiti I noticed this funky looking cabin sort of thing on the hillside. Johnny explained that it was build 20 years ago by an engineer before he died. It was never finished and now sits there looking kind of strange. I wonder what it would go for??

1 comment:

Smith Mansion Preservation Project said...

For More Info on the Smith Mansion - The Crazy House)

http://www.smithmansion.webnode.com