29 October 2008

Natural Bridges Utah & stuff


There are somethings that are constant. No matter how desolate the road, if there is a stop sign there are elections signs.


The second most sighted wildlife in every state I have visited: the expired beer bottle


The first most sighted wildlife in ever state I have visited: the crow. These guys are everywhere doing the critical job of eating everything that is laying dead everywhere....now if they would only eat beer bottles.


Sipapu Natural Bridge in Utah. Just, well, just incredible.


Kachina Natural Bridge. Not only was this one equally spectacular, but it will have a fond (if that is the word) place in my trip memory because as I rushed on the road to get to this park before sunset, then rushed down the trail to see the bridge before sunset, then rushed back up the trail to get new batteries for my camera, I tripped, fell, and crushed my trusty, little, cheap camera. I bent the lens and parts fell all over the ground, not to mention hurting my knee. I will memorialize my camera when I figure out how to take more pictures.

No comments: